Do you want to know how to improve your spoken Spanish with CELEoral?
In CELEoral we want to make sure that during your stay with us we meet all your expectations. In order to do so, we have an innovative, one of a kind methodology for learning Spanish:
- More than 20 weekly activities from Monday to Friday, plus a tourist weekend, with constant practice of Spanish spoken exclusively (listening / expressing).
- Groups of max. 8 students ,an ideal number that facilitates the participation of everyone (except for parties and field trips into cities).
- Intermediate to advanced level, meaning B1 to C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This allows everyone to easily participate in all activities from the very beginning.
- Weather permitting, most activities take place outside the classroom in the city of Plasencia and its surroundings providing direct daily contact with Spanish people and their way of life.
- Each group of 8 students has a certified native Spanish teacher with experience accredited by ELE who accompanies the group in all daily activities, stimulating conversation and answering all the students’ questions, correcting their pronunciation, grammar and sentence structure. Through lively explanations of city history, culture, customs and monuments students will expand their vocabulary.
- In addition to teachers, many of the activities are directed by specialized professionals who know the city, its surroundings and the locals. Gastronomy and cookery classes are directed by renowned chefs of the areas; activities in nature are led by specialized guides; conferences on history, art, culture or music are taught by professors and local artists; city guided visits to cities like Cáceres or Salamanca are guided by local certified tourist guides, etc.
- After the day’s activities, during your “leisure time”, you can keep learning Spanish, getting acquainted with life and Spanish culture and enjoying Plasencia and its surroundings through its many cultural, nature and recreational activities. Cinema, theater, music concerts, conferences, bars and tapa, libraries, city and nature walks, swimming in local pools or rivers, eating out, interacting with local people…¡and lots more!